1.24.2013

Wanted: Date


God I need to go on a date.

I've been trying to trick myself into feeling satisfied by going on "girls nights" with friends - but it's really just not cutting it.

AT ALL.

At this point I don't really even care who I go on a date with. I just want to flirt a bit.

...

Ok, on second thought, I don't want to go out with just anyone.

He will have to be funny.

And at least, semi intelligent.

Also, it would be nice if he paid for me - because I pay all my bills & bar tabs solo now, so it would be nice to be treated for once.

And he can't be one of those weirdos who doesn't like their food to touch. That irks me.

And I wouldn't be totally opposed to him fawning over me with me compliments about how hot I am either.

Oh, and he has to be ok with me not responding back to his texts until I'm ready for the next one, in which case I will expect him to drop everything to meet my availabilities.

...

But, I don't think that's a lot to ask for, right?


(Oh! ... and he will have to resemble Daniel Craig, just a smidge.) 


(yup ... that'll do)

No comments:

Post a Comment