11.22.2016

Reminder....







There is more truth here than we might recognize. For better understanding on what exactly this means, you can look up articles on the law of attraction and frequencies of thought, but basically, thoughts become things. Quite literally.

So, focus on a lack - of anything - and lack is exactly what you will get. Take your experiences as lessons, keep positive and move forward focusing on what you are grateful for learning and want - and watch it come to life.

Words have power.

Everything I have learned is preparing me for where I'm headed. I will love, I will find love, and I will be happy. In my own time, in my own way, and that's good enough.

This was more for me than for you. (Its my blog I can do what I want.)

2 comments:

  1. I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot!
    How to improve yourself

    ReplyDelete