1.03.2017

Happy 2017...

Whoa. Its 2017.

How did that even happen?

Isn't it sad how quickly the holiday season comes and goes as you get older? I remember when Christmas break felt like a month. Sigh.

Well, Happiest New Year to all of you out there. I'm a bit late, but I really hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Hopefully you got to slow down a little and take some time to reflect on the year and whats ahead.

I did. I still am.

I've still got a vision board to update and resolutions to write out, but I said I'll have it done by this weekend. So I'm still on track for now. The usuals will still be there - summer body by June 1 (I think I went 20 times this whole year), better budgeting, dream job catching, make more time with/for those I love etc...

But the big one, and my word for year is "authenticity". 

I want all my moves this year to be true. To me. I don't want to do things that aren't genuine to me, or my voice, or vision. I need to move more cleanly through my life, and I genuinely believe that's how success, in every part of my life - however you want to define it - will come. If its me, then it will feel natural, and right, and allow me to move confidently - which is basically the recipe to happiness.

That said, 2016 wasn't a terrible, it was just a bit too stagnant. But  I did learn a lot. I did a lot of self work, again, and came far. And its paying off. At least in one (major) department. More details on that later.

So that's the goal. Be open, push yourself, but be you. All ways, always.

Seems simple enough, right? Lol, yeah...

Also more writing things down! And just generally tracking the journey, that's what its all about at the end of the day anyway. Goals, lessons, and new experiences.

So here's to 2017!

... Also, my birthday is coming up and I need to stop freaking out about my age. Time to enjoy it. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment