4.25.2013

Crazy Twitter Love ...

Right, so you know how I said that I was going to push myself to be vulnerable this year? Well, you gotta start somewhere - so I did.

I DM'd my Twitter crush.  (this is a BIG DEAL, ok ppl?)

*Not PK - I'm not ready for that yet - this is my other Twitter crush (TC).

I can't tell you his name because I'm giving you the convo, and if I give you his name and the convo well, then that's just too embarrassing for me. Also, since he followed me back (homg squeal!), there is a chance he'll see this post should he ever decide to explore and click the link on my profile - probably not, but still, I should save him the embarrassment just in case.

Anyway, the reason I'm telling you all this because I think there is an educational element here. And by educational I mean in a "here's what actually goes on in an sex/male attention in general starved twenty-something year old's head behind that Keep Calm & Single On attitude she's trying to exude". PURE CRAZINESS. Also, I may or may not have any girlfriends who would actually care to hear about this - because, well they're in real relationships with real people and don't need things like "a twitter" to make the day go by. (FU)

Ok so, some background: He's a writer for a late night cartoon, and is the funniest person I follow on twitter - hence the crush, naturally. He "liked" my selfie AND followed me back. (also BIG DEALS)

...

Me: Thanks for the follow! I pretty much live for your tweets, so that just made my day :D

Cute, simple & with just a hint of extra friendliness.

TC: (5 hours later) Lol. Hey! No Doubt ;) how are you. Thanks for liking my ridiculous thoughts.

Oooohh, a question! This would insinuate intentional prolongation of the conversation! Also, an exclamation point - why? Because he's excited about how cute I am? Because he's excited to have a DM? Because he's generally hyper & excited person? I will choose option 1. Oh, and look, a winky face too. International symbol for "how YOU doin'?".

Me: Lol, I'm quite good, how about you? Ridiculous maybe, but hilarious nonetheless - apologies in advance for all the favouriting to come ;)

I returned his question. This shows I'm caring, and not selfish. It also shows I'm here to talk. Also, he self-deprecated, I picked him back up. Complements are for boys too. (extra points for me.) Also, I let him know that there will be more interaction between our two accounts to come - but when? Mysteryyyyy....

TC: I'm good. Heading home for the day! Well - thanks for the likes in advance. Will try my hardest to get you to not unfollow me lol.

Damn. Did he just blow me off? What does he mean "well  - thanks for the likes"? He opened up the conversation with me - he can't just close it like that. Wtv, it's not like I wanted anything with that asshole anyway. He can't even punctuate properly. Some writer. Wait  - did he say he will try his hardest to not make me un-follow him? That sounds pretty hard. He must REALLY want me to follow him. ...Ok.

Me: Not likely, have gave a good one... ;)

HOW YOU DOIN'?

TC: You too :)

He wishes the best for me. Because he loves me. We are in love. He just doesn't know it yet. 

See? Told you ... totally bonkers.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Anyone who has ever been on Twitter for more than 5 min. has or has had a Twitter crush! I know I did, well, do. I say favorite, RT, and winky face your heart out! Virtual toes crossed for a "like" connection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how would you begin with Twitter? Well the principal thing is to begin on Twitter yourself to comprehend what you get a kick out of the chance to peruse, who you get a kick out of the chance to take after, and to unmistakably distinguish what you like about Twitter. Buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm thinking about using Darren Winters from Win Investing. Any good? This is the guy... https://twitter.com/darrenwinters01. Thanks for the great blog!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twitter is a most popular platform but buy instagram followers can help on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. worldwide trending twitter

    ReplyDelete