4.18.2013

Dear Diary...

I'm thinking of trying online dating again, but I'm not sure if I'm there yet.

Not because there is anything wrong with online dating - but because if a really cute guy walks by me & smiles, I want to be able to smile back. Not be stuck instead, at a table with some dude I'm clearly less into (if other's are catching my eye, I mean)

Also, what if it goes well? ... Then I'm dating again. I don't think I want to "date" right now. I just want to flirt, & maybe have some great sex. (ok no not "maybe" - yes,  I do indeed want sex, please)

I need friends. Girls. Single girlfriends. Desperately.

 ...

Where do I find those?

6 comments:

  1. Do you have requirements for single girlfriends? All my people are in serious relationships if not married with babies. Good bless them but I sure am not going out for a late drink with any of them anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I suppose anyone with particular skill in attracting good looking rich sex gods would be preferred, I mean, if we're talking specifics here...

      And yeah, I hear ya on the friends part. There is nothing more annoying than going out with married ppl, safe for maybe parents.

      I'm in the same boat, hun.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lol, would I ever love too! A British boy could probably do me a lot of good right now ;)

      Delete
  3. Good looking rich sex gods... Right if I could attract those easily, honey I wouldnt be single! ;)

    ReplyDelete